Organization Name: North Central Railway
Post Name : Apprentice
Short Information: On this page, we give all the details about North Central Railway Apprentice recruitment, North Central Railway Apprentice jobs, vacancy, salary, important dates, education qualification eligibility, application fees, how to apply North Central Railway Apprentice. Share this latest government jobs notifications with friends and family. Visit Bhartiya Naukri daily to get updates with the latest government jobs notifications.
10th Pass Govt Job 2021 : North Central Railway Apprentice Jobs, Salary, Vacancy, Notifications, Recruitment 2021
- Last Date Of Recruitment : 16th April 2021
- Candidates must pass the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks and an ITI Passed Certificate in relevant trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT. Certificate issued by Principal will not be accepted.
- Check the official site for North Central Railway Apprentice Salary details.
- For GEN: Rs. 100/- (Application Fee) + 70/- (Portal Fee)+GST
- Application Fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Female:Nil
- However, the portal fee of Rs. 70/- + GST will compulsorily be paid online by all candidate
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- Physically Handicapped persons – 10 Years
- The selection of Act Apprentice for training will be done on the basis of a merit list prepared from the list of eligible candidates. There will be no written or oral examination for this selection.
|How to Apply
- Visit the official site @ ncr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- North Central Railway’s official main page will open on the screen.
- From the main page click on the recruitment link.
- Now, search for North Central Railway Apprentice Jobs 2021.
- Click on the link, then the North Central Railway Apprentice Notification PDF will open on the screen.
- Go through the entire PDF.
- If eligible, then download the North Central Railway Apprentice Application Form.
- Fill in all the required details and submit the form on time.
Beware of Fake Employment Offers. Never Pay Money to Apply for or Get a Job. We Do Not Advertise Jobs That Require Candidates to Deposit Money.
If You Meet Anyone Requesting Suspicious Employment, or Services, or Money, Please Contact Us ([email protected])