Job Name: Assistant
Salary: Best In Industry
Exp: 0 – 1 Years
Company Name: Clario
Qualification: 12th Pass
Job Info –
At Clario, we put people first, always. We are united and driven by patients, committed to making a difference, and we are always looking for the best talent to help us transform lives. We value the contribution each of our people brings. It’s only through our people that we can continue to innovate technology that will shape the future of clinical trials.
- Knowledge of customs documentation and clearance preferred
- Successfully completed apprenticeship as an office management assistant or equivalent educational experience.
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good verbal and written English
- Demonstration of composure in all customer relations
- Good ability to work in a team
- Create, monitor and process orders
- Coordinate shipments of spares and supplies to be used in studies
- Assist in prioritizing coordination efforts to ensure efficiency and timelines of scheduling.
- Perform routine data entry and process related paperwork according to established guidelines
- Check compliance with the promised shipping/receiving dates and all needed documents
- Provide support to internal and external customers for all shipment related issues
- Communication with internal departments, external forwarders and customers in terms of shipments and needed documentation
- Create, organize and process out and in-bound shipments globally
- Monitor repairs, insurance cases and service orders
- Provide country-specific documentation for importation and exportation of medical devices and devices used in studies
- Coordination and processing of logistical processes in cooperation with national and international customers, vendors, carriers and business partners
- Monitor and control external inventory
- Consolidate monthly invoicing attachments for freight costs per study
- Create, coordinate and monitor Shipping Orders through the Logistics of Clario.