Organization Name: Swami Vivekananda National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research
Post Name : Senior Resident, Junior Resident, Demonstrator and Consultant
Short Information: On this page, we give all the details about LadySenior Resident, Junior Resident, Demonstrator and Consultantjobs, vacancy, salary, important dates, education qualification eligibility, application fees, how to apply Senior Resident, Junior Resident, Demonstrator and Consultant . Share this latest government jobs notifications with friends and family. Visit Bhartiya Naukri daily to get updates with the latest government jobs notifications. Share this latest government jobs notifications with friends and family. Visit Bhartiya Naukri daily to get updates with the latest government jobs notifications.
Central Government Jobs For Graduates 2021 : SVNIRTAR Senior Resident Jobs, Vacancy, Notifications, Recruitment 2021 | Upcoming Government Jobs 2021.
- Starting Date Of Recruitment : Started
- Last Date Of Recruitment : 06th April 2021
|Name of the Post
||No. of Vacancies
|Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (Consultant)
||MD in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation or PG Diploma
||MD / DNB
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.35,000/- to Rs.1,20,000/- per month.
- There is No Application Fee for the above posts.
- Consultant: The upper age limit is 45 years.
- Senior Resident: The upper age limit is 40 years.
- Junior Resident: The upper age limit is 33 years.
- Demonstrator: The upper age limit is 30 years.
- Based on the Interview/Written Test
|How to Apply
- Visit the SVNIRTAR Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Then submit the filled-in application form along with the attached photograph and copies of necessary documents to the address mentioned below.
Beware of Fake Employment Offers. Never Pay Money to Apply for or Get a Job. We Do Not Advertise Jobs That Require Candidates to Deposit Money.
If You Meet Anyone Requesting Suspicious Employment, or Services, or Money, Please Contact Us ([email protected])