Organization Name: Wildlife Institute of India
Post Name : Senior Project Associate & Project Associate-II
Short Information: On this page, we give all the details about WII Senior Project Associate & Project Associate-II recruitment, WII Senior Project Associate & Project Associate-II jobs, vacancy, salary, important dates, education qualification eligibility, application fees, how to apply WII Senior Project Associate & Project Associate-II. Share this latest government jobs notifications with friends and family. Visit Bhartiya Naukri daily to get updates with the latest government jobs notifications.
Government Jobs for Graduates 2021 : WII Senior Project Associate & Project Associate-II Jobs, Salary, Vacancy, Notifications, Recruitment 2021
- Last Date Of Recruitment : 20th March 2021
- Senior Project Associate:- Minimum 0f 60 % Marks in M.Sc. in Wildlife Science, Forestry, Natural Resource Management, Life Science and other biological sciences with a minimum of three years research experience in the field of wildlife conservation.
Desirable:- Preference will be given to candidate with prior experience of working on elephant/ other herbivore or carnivore, publication on the subject ability to work under harsh field conditions
Project Associate-II:- Minimum of 60 % Marks in M.Sc. in Wildlife Science, Forestry, Natural Resource Management, Life Science, and other biological sciences
Desirable:- Preference will be given to candidates willing to carry out rigorous fieldwork under harsh conditions. Prior experience of working in other research projects involving herbivore/carnivores will be an added advantage.
- Senior Project Associate:- 1 Post
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 42000/- Per Month
Project Associate-II:- 1 Post
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 35000/- Per Month
- Not exceeding 40 years as of the date of interview
|How to Apply
- The candidates are required to submit their completed application forms in PDF format, with accompanying attachments, by email (with the subject line: Conservation Management of Elephants in Chhattisgarh: Capacity building initiative on the dispersal and ranging patterns of elephants for effective management of Human-Elephant interactions to [email protected] not later than 17:00 hrs on 20th March 2021.
The shortlisted candidates will be notified (through email and website notification) for an online personal interview by 31st March 2021.
The online interview will be held on 02nd April 2021 from 10:00 hrs onwards. The selection will be made based on the online personal interview scheduled on 02nd April 2021.
Beware of Fake Employment Offers. Never Pay Money to Apply for or Get a Job. We Do Not Advertise Jobs That Require Candidates to Deposit Money.
If You Meet Anyone Requesting Suspicious Employment, or Services, or Money, Please Contact Us ([email protected])