Job Name : Authoriser
Salary : 20000 – 22000 a Months
Exp: 0 – 2 years
Company Name : HDFC Bank
Location : Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Qualification : 12th Pass
Language : English/Hindi
Job Info –
- Credit Delivery Adherence to defined Policy and Processes with minimum defects, and increasing efficiency of underwriting by reducing reworks and increasing FTAR.
- Follow up with business counterparts and other stake holders for pending cases and FTNR reduction so as to ensure both credit TAT and E2E TAT is met as defined by the management.
- Using different scoring models /tools as rolled by senior management to differentiate between customer segments while underwriting.
- Follow up with the business counterparts for housekeeping Parameters such as PDD’s / RC pendency / Mutation Checks / Overdue deferrals Credit Visit to understand Non Starters / EMR for RCA and update senior management.
- To check data entry quality is intact and error rate is minimal at all Data entry shops.
- Credit Quality Ensuring Minimal PAR errors.
- Ensuring Non-starter and EMR is within Budget.
- Vendor Management & House Keeping Visit to Vendor’s on regular intervals to keep a close watch on quality.
- Training of Vendor staff in line with the policy and process of the Bank Processing vendor bills after thorough reconciliation with internal MIS.
- Ensuring DATA security for self & at Vendor’s Shops.
- Audit To ensure adherence to both internal and external audit guidelines.
- To ensure CAD is not breached.
- To ensure e attendance is marked immediately after booting the system and log out before leaving office for the day.
- To ensure User ID & Password is not shared with anyone in line with ISG policy of the Bank.
- To ensure all relevant support is extended to the auditors for a smooth closure and the report is satisfactory.
- Monitoring To ensure Approval Rate / Credit & E2E TAT / FTAR / Pending Reasons / Rejection Reason to be monitored on real time basis at a location level across products to check slippages.
- To ensure PDD for vehicle loans products are reviewed as per prescribed policy and necessary follow-up with stake holders.
- Both Credit and business deferrals are reviewed and followed up with stake holders for closure.
Important Note: Beware of Fake Employment Offers. Never Pay Money to Apply for or Get a Job. We Do Not Advertise Jobs That Require Candidates to Deposit Money. If You Meet Anyone Requesting Suspicious Employment, or Services, or Money, Please Contact Us ([email protected])